Visiting Our Website
You can browse our Website without providing any personal or individually identifiable information (collectively, ?personal information?). You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the Website may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may wish to register to post entries on the Website, receive e-mails from us, receive invitations to beta-test new services, preview new content, or to purchase goods and services available through the Site. We need certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process your entries and payments, where necessary.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as Site Visitorship Data, on this Website.
In order to utilize certain features of the Website, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with personal information, as well as other information, which you may provide voluntarily. We collect such personal information that you give us so that we may:
- provide information about DB & S101 and the Site;
- tell you about products and services, and provide information to our third party marketing partners;
- notify you about new content and upcoming events, games, tools and other features available on the Site;
- respond to your requests for information;
- process survey results and contest entries;
- process online purchases and payments you request;
- filter the products and services we provide;
- authenticate registered customers; and
- post your comments and content.
By providing any personal information to the Website, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States of America. We will provide you reasonable access to personal information that you provided through the Website and the reasonable ability to review and correct it, as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
Site Visitorship Data
Site Visitorship Data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual?s identity. We use aggregate anonymous data regarding online behavior to better understand how people use our Website. To that end, we may use aggregated, anonymous online traffic behavior along with information form third parties to track usage trends and thereby improve our Website. We may also use this aggregated, anonymous information to develop reports that we may share with third party marketing partners and customers. The kind of information we collect includes:
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the pages visited on our site;
- the links clicked on our site
- any products or services you review;
- the features used;
- how long a visitor stays; and
- the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site and the site to which visitors connect through our service.
Most Site Visitorship Data is collected using data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. We use Site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve the Website. Sometimes we may aggregate Site Visitorship Data with personal information from registered members. We may use that information to:
- manage the Website;
- help resolve problems;
- analyze use of the site; and
- tell you about products or services that our third party marketing partners, members and we may offer.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, DB & S101 decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
We may recommend or require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through this Website. While we may provide those technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
Disclosure of Information
DB & S101 will not release any personal information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
(1) Anyone providing us their personal information grants DB & S101 and its affiliates, the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content and lead development.
(3) DB & S101 is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other websites. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information on other websites, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
(4) We may disclose information collected on this site, including personal information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
- to regulators;
- to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it;
- to vendors who provide us with service; or
- to companies that may acquire part or all of an affiliated company.
Hyperlinks and Referrals
We (or other users) may provide links to unrelated third party websites as well as links to websites owned and operated by entities with which we have contractual relationships. We may also permit third parties to link to the Website. Links to or from any third party site, whether provided by us or not, do not imply any endorsement, approval, or verification by us of any content available on or the policies of such third party sites. We do not, even periodically, review these third party sites and we are not responsible or liable for their availability, the services they may provide, or the completeness of their content. By providing access to other websites, DB & S101 is not recommending the purchase or sale of products or services provided via such linked site. Subject to the terms of applicable service or other agreements, we will remove any link from this Website upon request from the owner of the linked site.
- Select the e-mail "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
- Where applicable, return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- E-mail us. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from minor children. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child and believe that they have disclosed personal information to us, please contact us by e-mail so that we may delete the minor's information. You can learn more about children?s privacy and the Children?s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission?s website at:
DB & S101 does not knowingly gather or solicit personal information from non-U.S. residents through this Website for marketing purposes.
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Website. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at info@Junip.net